There are a few great deals going on right now that can be particularly helpful for Christmas gifts...
1. Buy 1 Photo Book, Get 2 Free at Snapfish
Sound good? Head on over to Snapfish to start creating your photo books.
- Must use the discount code MYFALLBKS at checkout.
- All 3 books must have the same base price.
- Disney-themed photo books are excluded.
- Only one coupon, promotion, or account credit can be applied per order.
- Offer applies to first 20 pages of photo book only. Additional pages will be charged at regular prices.
- Coupon code may be used up to 5 times per customer.
- Expires November 8, 2011.
2. Secret Reward Card with $10+ Victoria's Secret Purchase
>Now through November 30, receive a free secret reward card (for $10, $50, $100, or $500 off a future purchase) when you spend $10+ at Victoria's Secret, in store or online. Since you only receive one reward card per order, regardless of your order's total, I'd advise placing multiple orders if you want to make a large purchase, in order to maximize your rewards.
Sound good? Head on over to Victoria's Secret to start shopping.
- Purchase in-stock item(s) totaling $10 or more now through November 30, 2011.
- One Secret Reward Card per order.
- Secret Reward card has no value until December 1, 2011.
- Secret Reward card is redeemable December 1-21, 2011 online, by phone or in stores; excluding outlets.
- Offer not valid in Puerto Rico stores or for customers in Canada.
- Valid while supplies last through 11:59pm EST on November 30, 2011, online, by phone and in select stores.
3. $10 in Super C-A-S-H for Every $20 Spent at Old Navy
Earn "Super C-A-S-H" at Old Navy now through November 13. For every $20 you spend, you'll receive $10 in "Super C-A-S-H." The "Super C-A-S-H" can be spent at Old Navy between November 17 and November 22.
Sound good? Head on over to Old Navy to start shopping.
- Qualifying purchase to earn Super C-A-S-H includes merchandise only, excluding gift cards. Packaging, applicable taxes, and prior purchases do not qualify.
- Super C-A-S-H cannot be redeemed on purchases of jewelry, Gerber®, Susan G. Komen iPromise®, merchandise or gift cards.
- Promotion ends November 13, 2011.
Victoria's Secret currently has three offers running that, combined, will net you a pretty good deal.
1. You can save $15 on a purchase of $100.
Or spend $150 and save $30, spend $250 and save $75, spend $500 and save $150. You must use offer code FALL11 at checkout.
Limitations: Clearance merchandise, UGG® Australia, Frye®, gift cards, gift wrap & kits, store and previous purchases do not qualify toward offer eligibility. Shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify towards the minimum purchase. Ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on Thursday, September 22, 2011 (tomorrow).
2. You can receive a free "Gorgeous" T-shirt with a purchase of $60 or more.
Add the Gorgeous Tee (item # 277-027) in the size of your choice to your shopping bag before checkout. You must use offer code GORGEOUS at checkout. (Or go to a Victoria's Secret store between September 22 and September 25.
Limitations: Gift cards, gift wrap & kits, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify toward minimum purchase. Not valid on clearance merchandise, store or previous purchases. Ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on Sunday, September 25, 2011.
3. You can receive $10 off your next online or catalog purchase by making a purchase now.
There is apparently no minimum purchase limit, at least according to the e-mail I received, nor does it appear that there are any restrictions on the original qualifying purchase or the purchase with the discount.
Limitations: The discount is only redeemable between October 1 and October 15, though the e-mails with the details and codes won't be sent until October 5, 2011. Qualifying purchases must be made by 11:59 p.m. EST on Sunday, September 25, 2011.
As far as I can tell from the e-mail I received, all three of these offers can be combined (though their only overlap is online through tomorrow night, so you have just a day and a half to take advantage of the combo). Altogether, you can receive $142 worth of Victoria's Secret products ($100 initial purchase + $32-value T-shirt + $10 later purchase) for $75, not including taxes or shipping & handling. Not a bad deal, so if you need or want some Victoria's Secret products, now's the time to get them!